Well here we are...nearly 6 months into 2009, and the investment landscape for Green Chip investors is a far cry from where it was at the end of 2008.
Of course, what else can you expect now that renewable energy momentum is getting back on track.
Take a look at some of these recent headlines...
- Ford Investing $550M To Retool SUV Plant To Produce Electric Vehicles
- World Economic Forum: "Green Energy Sought As Fix For Economy And Planet"
- House Settles On 15% Renewable Energy Target
- Wind Industry Adds Nearly 3,000 MW in Q1, 2009
- U.S. Firms Buy Record Amount of Green Power in 2008
- Green Jobs Could Top 37M in 2030
- First Solar 1Q Profit Triples On New Projects
Of course, no one can deny the fact that the sea change in Washington has served as a catalyst for this renewed optimism. Since President Obama moved into 1600 Pennsylvania avenue, we have seen...
- $43 billion of the stimulus set aside for renewable energy
- Cap and trade legislation introduced, with passage nearly guaranteed as soon as this year
- Long-term extension of the renewable energy tax credits
And we're not even into a full year of this administration!
So yes, my friends - it has never been a better time to be a Green Chip investor. In fact, all of our services are pulling in double-digit gains on a regular basis. Green Chip Stocks has really been hitting them out of the park lately. Take a look at some of our gains since the start of the year...
- Comverge, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMV)...Up 94.9%
- First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR)...Up 36.53%
- Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA)...Up 16.77%
- Western Wind Energy Corp. (TSX-V:WND)...Up 43.08%
- EnerNoc (NASDAQ:ENOC)...up 204.9%
And as you know, we also recently launched a Twitter account so we can alert you to any premarket news or updates that could help you with your investment decisions.
For instance, on May 7, I sent Green Chip Review members the following Twitter announcement...
(NASDAQ:ENOC) announced Q1 loss of $0.63. Estimate was $0.72. Also raised forecasts. If market stays positive, could see a nice bump today.
Take a look at what happened to EnerNoc right after I sent that alert:
The stock actually ended the day with a 10.3% gain.
Now in all fairness, our Green Chip Stocks premium members were sitting on this stock before that announcement - per our recommendation. And certainly that paid off quite well for them.
Since the beginning of the year, EnerNoc has delivered gains in excess of 204%!
Take a look...
And there's plenty more to come, too.
In fact, this afternoon, President Obama announced the first-ever national emissions limits for vehicles, as well as an industry average fuel economy standard of 35.5 miles per gallon.
My friend, just a few days ago, we released our latest report: Transportation: A Profitable Transition to our Green Chip Stocks members.
This report lists a handful of stocks that are certain to benefit from the President's new initiative. And you can get immediate access to this report by becoming a Green Chip Stocks member today. Plus, if you use this link, I'll even knock $100 off the regular subscription rate, and give you a free copy of our latest book: Investing in Renewable Energy: Making Money on Green Chip Stocks (a $27.95 avalue).My friend, the greatest investment opportunity of the 21st century is beating down our door right now. Don't sit this one out.
To a new way of life, and a new generation of wealth...