28 Bureaucrats Who Sold You Out For A Little Oil Money
$4 Million Gets You $4 Billion In The Oil Game
Yesterday afternoon, a friend of mine forwarded me a press release from California congressman Kevin McCarthy.
The press release announced a new energy coalition calling itself the House Energy Action Team (HEAT). Essentially, this is a group of Republicans that believes it has the solutions to our energy woes.
Curious to know what those solutions are?
Well it won't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, my friends.
Combined, the members of HEAT have received more than $4 million from Big Oil. Here's the breakdown. . .
- Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) $142,350
- Peter Roskam (R-IL) $153,265
- Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) $170,143
- Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) $343,045
- Mike Conaway (R-TX) $678,818
- Steve Scalise (R-LA) $139,135
- Greg Walden (R-OR) $182,500
- Rick Berg (R-ND) $114,311
- Jeff Denham (R-CA) $24,400
- Cory Gardner (R-CO) $171,324
- Doc Hastings (R-WA) $161,804
- Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA) $26,600
- Lynn Jenkins (R-KS) $119,600
- Devin Nunes (R-CA) $138,000
- Alan Nunnelee (R-MS) $55,050
- Pete Olson (R-TX) $246,750
- Ben Quayle (R-AZ) $42,200
- Martha Roby (R-AL) $14,500
- Phil Roe (R-TN) $23,700
- Steve Womack (R-AR) $15,719
- Jeff Duncan (R-SC) $15,000
- Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) $30,000
- Bill Flores (R-TX) $212,528
- Virginia Foxx (R-NC) $58,450
- John Shimkus (R-IL) $275,761
- Fred Upton (R-MI) $262,850
- Bill Johnson (R-OH) $5,250
- Mike Pompeo (R-KS) $250,156
GRAND TOTAL. . . $4,073,209
Oh, and here's a shocker for you. . .
Every person on that list, except for Shelley Moore Capito, voted against ending Big Oil's $4 Billion a year welfare check.
I guess ending government handouts only applies to those who don't line your pockets with filthy lucre!