28 Bureaucrats Who Sold You Out For A Little Oil Money
$4 Million Gets You $4 Billion In The Oil Game
Yesterday afternoon, a friend of mine forwarded me a press release from California congressman Kevin McCarthy.
The press release announced a new energy coalition calling itself the House Energy Action Team (HEAT). Essentially, this is a group of Republicans that believes it has the solutions to our energy woes.
Curious to know what those solutions are?
Well it won't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, my friends.
Combined, the members of HEAT have received more than $4 million from Big Oil. Here's the breakdown. . .
- Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) $142,350
- Peter Roskam (R-IL) $153,265
- Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) $170,143
- Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) $343,045
- Mike Conaway (R-TX) $678,818
- Steve Scalise (R-LA) $139,135
- Greg Walden (R-OR) $182,500
- Rick Berg (R-ND) $114,311
- Jeff Denham (R-CA) $24,400
- Cory Gardner (R-CO) $171,324
- Doc Hastings (R-WA) $161,804
- Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA) $26,600
- Lynn Jenkins (R-KS) $119,600
- Devin Nunes (R-CA) $138,000
- Alan Nunnelee (R-MS) $55,050
- Pete Olson (R-TX) $246,750
- Ben Quayle (R-AZ) $42,200
- Martha Roby (R-AL) $14,500
- Phil Roe (R-TN) $23,700
- Steve Womack (R-AR) $15,719
- Jeff Duncan (R-SC) $15,000
- Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) $30,000
- Bill Flores (R-TX) $212,528
- Virginia Foxx (R-NC) $58,450
- John Shimkus (R-IL) $275,761
- Fred Upton (R-MI) $262,850
- Bill Johnson (R-OH) $5,250
- Mike Pompeo (R-KS) $250,156
GRAND TOTAL. . . $4,073,209
Oh, and here's a shocker for you. . .
Every person on that list, except for Shelley Moore Capito, voted against ending Big Oil's $4 Billion a year welfare check.
I guess ending government handouts only applies to those who don't line your pockets with filthy lucre!
Enjoy this article? Get even more in our FREE newsletter!
After getting your report, you’ll begin receiving the Green Chip Stocks e-Letter, delivered to your inbox daily.